Amino showcases expanded solutions-based connected home portfolio at IBC 2014 - New IPTV devices and HEVC capabilities, secure multiscreen content distribution and home monitoring and control featured
Amino showcases expanded solutions-based connected home portfolio at IBC 2014 New IPTV devices and HEVC capabilities, secure multiscreen content distribution and home monitoring and control featured
(Cambridge, UK, Monday 1st September 2014) Amino, leaders in IPTV, is to showcase at IBC 2014 how its solutions portfolio is evolving to deliver the latest developments in 4K/HEVC, multiscreen content security and home monitoring and control capabilities.
Visitors to Amino’s stand – in the Connected World hall 14 stand J20 – will be able to see a range of new products and solutions including:
- a new 4K HEVC STB platform featuring Aminos field-proven, widely-deployed Aminet software alongside a preview of the new-look 4K HEVC product family
- the latest capabilities of the Live Advanced Media platform – including a demonstration of industry-leading multistream recording capability. The new Amino Premium Connect solution will also be featured showing how premium content can be securely distributed to multiple screens around the home
- the recently-launched A150/550 set-top box – combining Aminos reputation for quality with improved performance, enhanced user experience to enable the latest added value OTT /HTML5 features. New middleware integrations that reinforce the A150 / A550 as the STB of choice for powering main TVs in OTT multiscreen deployments will also be demonstrated
- Amino Home Reach – the award-winning, operator-grade cloud-based home monitoring and control solution. New features include an enhanced user interface - alongside mobile apps and operator administration tools – plus a versatile range of devices including sensors, cameras and a USB STB dongle. Also showcased will be the new Amino Hub, which allows an operator to deploy home monitoring services to broadband customers who do not have a STB supplied as part of their service package.
- Amino Devkit - a suite of tools including Aminet software APIs and an SDK to allow partners and customers to develop new STB functionality and applications
Amino CEO Donald McGarva said: "Working with operators we are now seeing clear strategies emerging to transition to both a wider connected home offering and a clear commitment to evolve services towards 4k delivery. At IBC, well be showcasing our close alignment with these trends showcasing new future-proof products and solutions underpinned by our quality reputation and field-proven software."