Amino showcases latest IPTV and OTT innovation at Canto the leading Carribbean broadband show
Amino showcases latest IPTV and OTT innovation at Canto – the leading Carribbean broadband show
Amino Communications, leaders in IPTV/OTT solutions, will showcase a range of enhancements across its IPTV product range at Canto 2013, the leading Caribbean broadband technology event.
At Amino’s booth – #58 – visitors can see a range of demonstrations showing how content from a range of sources – pay-TV, the open Internet, and home content – can be managed and distributed around the home.
Amino will highlight a wide range of improvements to its IPTV/OTT range including:
- Enhanced http live streaming (HLS): demonstrating reliable video service delivery over networks where high contention rates create challenges - offering operators the opportunity to deliver services "off-net" over the open Internet
- "Carrier grade" Wi-Fi capability via a USB dongle – easing deployment costs and installation challenges for operators
- OTT trickplay and recording: offering the same smooth fast forward, rewind and accurate skips for HLS-based services as users experience from recorded and live content
- demonstrations of latest middlewares showing how traditional pay-TV services can be blended with OTT content delivery
- the Amino Live home media centre - powered by the new Intel® Atom™ CE 5300 media processor - delivering seamless multi-screen distribution to TVs, smartphones and tablets around the home.
Amino’s Director of Sales (Latin America and Caribbean) Sandra Conejos said: "We are seeing increasing numbers of operators maximise their network investment in broadband by deploying pay-TV services. CANTO offers a great opportunity to showcase our range of IPTV and OTT solutions to this exciting and innovative market."
This year’s Canto event takes place in Aruba from 14th -19tth July, 2013 and will focus on broadband developments with the theme "Towards a SMART Broadband Caribbean Community".
Amino Communications is a world leading IPTV and hybrid/OTT innovator - bringing new entertainment products and solutions to a global market. With over three million devices sold to 850 customers in 85 countries, Amino's award-winning solutions are deployed by major network operators and service providers worldwide. Amino's speed-to-market, agility and leading-edge technology has secured important partnerships with global vendors, including Intel and Ericsson, to deliver the rich entertainment experience consumers are demanding. Amino Communications is a wholly owned subsidiary of Amino Technologies plc and listed on the London Stock Exchange Alternative Investment Market (AIM: symbol AMO). It is headquartered near Cambridge, in the UK, with offices in the US, China and Sweden.
Corporate Communications Manager
+44 7775 806456