Visit Amino at IBC 2009 in Amsterdam, 11-15 September, at stand 5.B40
Visit Amino at IBC 2009 in Amsterdam, 11-15 September, at stand 5.B4024 August 2009
Cambridge, UK - August 24, 2009 - Amino Communications, the world's largest independent IPTV specialist, will showcase its pure IPTV focus with a range of new set-top box (STB) products and innovative interactive solutions at IBC 2009.
Visitors to stand 5.B40 can experience Amino's wide-ranging portfolio, including:
- Amino will be launching its new hybrid compatible A532 Compact PVR. This new high speed HD STB offers the latest in PVR functionality and is presented in one of the most compact and stylish cases in the market. A version without a hard drive - the A132 - will also be unveiled.
- Next generation STBs based on the latest high-performance system-on-chip platforms will also be demonstrated.
- Building on its extensive IPTV ecosystems and partners support, Amino will be showing new integrations of the latest industry leading middlewares with its STBs, including Whole Home DVR functionality.
- Innovative user experiences: a personalised, user-centric bi-directional electronic programme guide for linear, catch-up and "over the top" (OTT) content.
- Improving network quality: the latest standards based performance monitoring applications will be shown, demonstrating how the STB is playing an increasingly important role in delivering Quality of Service in IPTV applications.
- AssetHouse: Amino's business-focused, on-demand content management system will demonstrate ways to exploit content to maximise revenue across multiple platforms.
Amino CEO Andrew Burke said: "IBC is the ideal showcase for the breadth and depth of our specialist IPTV offering - future STB innovation, exciting user-experience developments and how best operators can profit from content management and distribution.
"Industry feedback suggests the complexity of the IPTV ecosystem remains an issue ? so we'll be showcasing how we're working with partners to ensure smooth deployments and future proof service innovation."
Amino CTO Dominique Le Foll will be presenting a session - "Decoupling hardware and software in the set-top box using virtualisation" - on Sunday, September 13th in the Forum Lounge from 2pm- 5pm.
About Amino Communications:
Amino is the world's largest independent IPTV specialist, providing entertainment solutions for pure and hybrid IPTV, OTT (Over-The Top) Internet video and in-home multimedia distribution.
Amino delivers a range of award-winning set-top boxes and software to over 800 customers in 80 countries, including telecoms operators, service providers, broadcast, enterprise and hospitality companies. Amino boasts the industry's widest range of pre-integrated IPTV ecosystems, enabling its customers to offer profitable, scalable and targeted video services.
Amino's 'AssetHouse' modular software solution allows telecoms companies, content producers, broadcasters and web TV companies to profit from On-Demand services by maximising their content asset inventory.
Amino Communications is listed on the London Stock Exchange AIM, symbol AMO. Amino's Global headquarters is based near Cambridge, UK, with offices in the US, China and Sweden.
PR contacts for Amino:
T: +44 (0) 1954 234 189
Harriet Diener, Desert Moon Communications